Luxury Microfibre Tea Towel
- Beautifully packaged for gifting.
- Each tea towel also includes amatching greeting card.
- Recycled material perfect for drying and cleaning crockery, glassware and cutlery, removes smears, watermarks and fingerprints effortlessly
- Absorbs six times its weight in moisture
- Microfibre reduces surface bacteria by up to 92%
- Size 75cm x 50cm
- Machine washable
- Tea Towels are proudly cut, dyed, printed and overlocked by a combination of skilled and special needs workers in Melbourne.
- Made in Australia
This artwork was created in 2019 for the ‘Jews from Islamic Lands’ exhibition at the Sydney Jewish Museum by Melbourne paper artist, Justine Kuran. It was created entirely from hand-gilded paper using the ancient art of ‘Paper Quilling’. The original artwork is now part of the museum’s permanent collection. Look for the four religious amulets hidden in the image.
top of page
AU$29.95 Regular Price
bottom of page